The Frozen Hog. January 28, 2012



The first race of the year is over! It was cold this morning (about 17 degrees or so) but warmed up enough to the end to create a little mud. We raced for just over an hour and went about 15 miles. I felt like I ever really got a good chance to take a breath. A good deal of the trail was iced over with plenty of fishtailing going on. Noble Sports had 3 racers show up (Me (Todd), Jacob and Ryan) and we did pretty well. I ended up getting 6th place in Expert Men. Jacob and Ryan got 5th and 6th in Sports Men. It feels good to be racing again even though at the very end I though I was going to have some kind of medical emergency.


The official race results are available here-> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao4PwrbDFL99dFhOUkQ0WS1SQXZDcV94S3RGend4NGc&hl=en_US#gid=0


There were a fair number of people out taking pictures. I'll post some if I find any.

No comments: